These are a few of my favorite things:
- Flowers – mostly blue ones, and purple and coral-y orange, but any flowers really!
- My biggest stress relief therapy is digging into the soil in my garden where I can create something beautiful and peaceful.
- I love Autumn. The crisp fresh smell in the air, the crunchy leaves, the smell of apple pie baking in the oven, pumpkins and Halloween decor. The neighbors beginning to start up their wood stoves and the taste of hot apple cider on a chilly afternoon.
- The snapping and crackling of a fire, the laughter of friends and the roar of the ocean.
- The majestic beauty of a Moose.
- I love to drive with the windows down, singing out loud to my favorite songs on the radio.
- Thunder and Lightening storms, when I can be snuggled up under a blanket with my favorite person.
- BBQ’s – Chicken with sweet BBQ sauce, baked potato and corn on the cob with butter – Oh and don’t forget the Pink Lemonade…